Deja Vu

I love how God deals with Joshua and I. What I mean is the language that He speaks that we can understand. You know when He stoops down and whispers something to you and you can watch it unfold. We have been many places together, all over the world, and seen God's hand work in our lives and the lives of others. I have been blessed with a man who loves me and loves my babies and fortunately has a lot of love because we have a lot of babies. Looking back on where we have been, missionaries, and youth pastors, and church planters.

Dominican Republic May 2001

And then looking at the us that we are now and the places where He has brought us as a family. The hard times and the good times, but always together times. Its funny how the more things change, the more they stay the same...He's always a right on time God. No matter where my feet roam, He directs my steps. There is peace in that.

Cliffdale Christian Center August 2014


Comments

Popular Posts