2014 Here We Come!

Wow, I really can't believe that Christmas is over and we are in a new year! Time flies by so fast. For us here in the Goodman household, 2013 held a lot of milestones. Looking back seems like a flurry of changes and transitions and stretching. Phew!

I know that right now I am in the midst of returning to school and work and getting back into the old pattern after a much needed break. It was superbly awesome because right after Christmas my awesome in-laws sent us to the beach for a week and it was so refreshing. We spend a lot of time together as a family, but most of the time we are working together not just sitting around enjoying one another. From Zion all the way up to Tony, Joshua and I had the opportunity to spend some time with our kids and that it so special. As they grow and move away, each moment we have to be together becomes more and more precious.

Now we're back at the helm and ready for what's to come. I love it how God always shows me some things I need to work on and some things to look forward to in the coming year as one year passes by and the new one begins. I have my work cut out for me in the honing that He is requiring of me in the coming season, but I am also confident that He has some super duper awesome things heading this way too. Looking forward to what's to come. Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts