Just the Two of Us

I came across this old picture of me and Josh the other day and was swept back in nostalgia-land once again.


Baby faces, that's all I can say. What a couple of babies. This was the very beginning for us. We had absolutely no idea of what we were getting into. Still aren't always sure, to be really honest. Every day I ask myself how I got so lucky as to get to share life with this guy and fight through life together. Sometimes we are fighting each other but that's for another blog. There have been times that it has only been our stubbornness and God's grace that kept us going and moving forward. Simply put our marriage is indeed a miracle. But I wouldn't trade the struggle for anything. Raising babies, growing up together, getting old together. One thing I am so certain of is this, the best is yet to come.

Comments

Popular Posts