Fun in Fayetteville: Summer Reading Clubs @ the Library

Let me get something straight with everybody right now: I don't love Fayetteville. It has its redeeming qualities like being the city in which five of my six children were born, and also the place where I met, dated and fell in love with my husband. If God gave me the choice I would live somewhere else, somewhere elegant and with tons of awesome stuff to do all the time for free. However, with all of that off my chest let me say that this is the place that God has called us to and its where so many of my favorite memories were made and many many of my favorite people live. So here is where I am and here is where I choose to be happy and content.
Now, with summer upon us I decided to add a new regular item to my blog postings. As I find them I will share with all of you wonderful readers the fun things my family finds to do in Fayetteville, NC. If you don't live here maybe our adventures will cause you to get out there and see if you have similar things in your city.

With all of that said, here goes. This week I signed my little guys up for the Summer Reading Clubs at our local library. There are clubs for kids, teens and adults. Mommies and daddies can read to their little guys and log in the minutes on a super cool website.


I'm super excited to start logging our reading times together. Join us!

Comments

Popular Posts