Online Book Club

Calling all book nerds! If you are 1) a female of the species and 2) interested in reading and discussing some good books via an online book club, contact me by email, phone, snail mail, facebook, in person, etc. and I can send you an invite to my all new book club. It is hosted through Goodreads, a really cool membership-only book site where you can find recommendations, book reviews and keep track of all the books you read. I found it a year or two ago and absolutely love it.


Starting May 1st, we will begin reading Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist. I read and reviewed her book, Bread and Wine, in March and can't wait to read another one of her books. Shauna is a really down to earth writer and writes about everyday situations with clarity and depth. Because I know that we are all so busy and I want to include my out of town friends and family, I am choosing to conduct the book club online. If you join there will be opportunities for you to just go on the site whenever you feel like it and make comments, ask questions, whatever.

If you are interested in joining the book club please email me at amberjam74@yahoo.com with your email address and I will send you an invite. I hope you all come and join me.

Comments

Popular Posts